Exam preparation: yoga and mindfulness programme
Children learn best when they are happy and healthy.
Our tailored 6-week programme is designed to support children during the lead and throughout exam periods such as SATs (Key Stage 1 and 2), GCSEs (Key Stage 4) and for the challenges of daily life.
Our structured sessions explore yoga sequences, mindfulness, breathing and relaxation techniques that can be used in the classroom and at home.
We use fun and challenging elements to engage with children to:
- Improve physical strength and posture
- Increase energy and reduce fatigue
- Improve attention, concentration and memory
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Help with better sleep
Please do get in touch if you would like to see our programme in your school.