2-7 years: Tatty Bumpkin classes
Tatty Bumpkin classes are fun, yoga-inspired stories designed to encourage movement and enhance development.
Filled with fun, music and movement children are guided through creative and engaging routines. Concentration and physical confidence flourish as strength, balance and co-ordination skills grow.
Our sessions focus on giving a firm foundation for social, emotional and physical confidence. Each session follows an adventure, using stories, music, props and simple yoga moves to give the children a creative, well rounded, developmental and fun story session.
Classes are aligned to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum and have been developed by paediatric physiotherapists, yoga teachers and educationalists.
- To inspire young children to enjoy moving while developing communication and social skills.
- Mindful movement, combined with quieter breath and relaxation lay the foundations for self-regulation and coping skills for mental wellbeing.
- To work with nurseries, schools and parents to provide children with a breadth of experiences they may not have had access to.
- Physical confidence, communication and concentration grow, strength, balance and coordination skills are mastered.
- Self-regulation is developed and during the yoga-inspired session children precious time to relax.