0-2 years: Baby Bumpkin classes
Each week, we take babies and toddlers on a new adventure with Baby Bumpkin. Our classes are relaxing, bonding and fun combining story-telling and music with simple yoga movements.
- Wrigglers (six weeks to crawling)
- Explorers (crawling to wobbly walking)
All classes follow a story format and include gentle music, multi-sensory props, rhymes and fun to bring the stories to life!
- Calm and soothing sessions for babies and toddlers.
- For tiny babies, the classes include gentle stretches, and for more active babies we introduce additional poses in sitting/toddling to encourage these babies on the move.
- Stimulate baby’s senses, encouraging early sensory processing skills, nurturing their communication and social skills.
- As they unfurl and stretch with gentle motion, new skills are learnt, aiding restful sleep, calm digestion and well-being.
- Week by week skills are learned to aid restful sleep, calm digestion and provide overall wellbeing in babies.
- Each story-based session is aligned with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.