Yoga has many benefits…
For some children, attending our classes are their first experience of learning the essentials of relaxation and wellbeing.
Our yoga programme provide children with dedicated time and space to explore a world where learning is fun. Sessions are non-competitive and inclusive of all children at varying stages of development, including those with additional needs.
There are many benefits of our yoga classes including:
- increasing physical strength, balance, flexibility and co-ordination
- improving self-regulation, concentration and attention skills
- developing communication and social skills through a warm and supportive class
- nurturing confidence and self-esteem by encouraging children to put forward their own ideas
- enhancing creativity using our unique content to spark children’s imagination
- providing relaxation techniques that aid sleep and digestion, reduce anxiety and stress
Benefits also include mindfulness.