Tatty Bumpkin gets strong for school
‘Tatty Bumpkin gets strong for school’is a package of 4 sessions to help pre-school/nursery age children about to progress to school.
EYFS 2014 – “Promotes teaching and learning to ensure children’s ‘school readiness’providing the right foundation for future progress through school and life”
The package includes:
- Information for parents – 10 Tatty Bumpkin activities for school readiness
- Graduation certificates
- 4 x 45 minute sessions especially adapted for school readiness
Warm up, breakfast, getting ready, going to the giggle tree – promoting self care skills, language skills, being aware of others.
Relaxation– awareness of own emotions.
- Worm Town – changes in routine, curiosity, leaving known friends, discover a new place, creativity
- Mountain Rescue – being healthy and active, changes to routine, being resilient, working together, problem solving, kind to others, feeling valued.
- Making a birthday cake for dog – empathy, talking and forming relationships with others, expressing needs thoughts and ideas, feeling valued
- Graduation story – including certificates for each child.
We can also offer the graduation story as a one-off session, or as part of an end of term party. Please contact Julie on 07745 301624 for further information on how we can adapt the package to your needs.