Benefits of yoga for children
- The central focus of my classes is respect and honour, for ourselves, for each other, and for our environment.
- Promotes health and develops physical skills – yoga postures encourage children to explore the different shapes their body can make.
- Promotes social, communication and cognitive skills – especially creativity. Children start to think creatively and problem solve.
- Nurtures self-esteem and confidence. There is no right or wrong way with Children Inspired by Yoga. The poses are adapted so all children start to feel confident in their bodies.
- Teaches children to live in a more conscious way and be compassionate towards others.
- Teaches children that happiness is here and now and all around you.
- Gifts children with a clear and focused mind.
- Help children manage big emotions.
- Provides children with the necessary life skills to celebrate who they are and feel comfortable in their bodies just as they are.
- Helps children to forget about everyday stresses and worries and simply focus on having fun and sharing as many smiles as possible.
- Brings in an overall inner peace.
Contact me to find out more at email@example.com or telephone: 07745301624