Classes for 2-7 year olds
Tatty Bumpkin classes are great fun, based on yoga and designed for both children and parents/carers to join in. At every session we go on a magical adventure with Tatty Bumpkin, using stories, music, fun props, specially adapted yoga moves and our imaginations!
Classes incorporate movement (yoga and co-ordination activities), music, storytelling, breathing exercises and relaxation.
Each session combines a story theme with free play, providing a structured, yet fun environment.
Classes are inclusive and child-led. The Tatty Bumpkin story programme has specific learning objectives aligned with the Early Years Foundation Stage. We have information for parents on what their child has learnt during each session and how they can continue the learning (and the fun!) at home.
About the classes
- As our classes are child led it’s up to you and your child to decide if they are happy to be droped off off or if they would prefer for you to stay and join them.
- Please ensure your children are wearing comfortabel clothing, I always ask everyone to take off their shoes and socks so they don’t slip.
- I offer discounts for block bookings £80 for a block of 10 (this only applies at The 100 Acre Toy Store)
- Please feel free to contact me if you or your child has special requirements.
- All our classes are inclusve, If your child has SEND please don’t hesitate to bring them along to a class as Tatty Bumpkin classes are lots of fun for everyone